Friday, September 19, 2014

DIY Mask

I have tried a lot of different DIY face masks in my lifetime. I've mashed up bananas, avocados, strawberries, etc. and have never found any that I thought did anything. I decided to try this one I found on Pinterest a few weeks ago because I have been breaking out a lot lately! This stuff is actually legit. My face feels great and really clean after.
 
Once you mix it all together it will look like chocolate paste. What I did differently was I left it on for 30 minutes and I also added 2 tsp of each just to make a little more. After a bit it did start to burn a little and if your skin is easily irritated it might not be a great idea.
 
What it does: reduces uneven skin tones, reduce acne scars, reduce pore size, reduce appearance of wrinkles, and aid in glowing skin. I use it about once a week or even once every two weeks and it works great!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment