Friday, August 15, 2014

My makeup and hair ideas

I decided to do a makeup post on some of my favorite products. 

Revlon PhotoReady foundation is so far my favorite foundations out of the million foundations I have tried in my life. I like that it is Matte so it feels light with complete coverage and it lasts all day.


The next product is bareMinerals matte foundation. I use this on top of the Revlon foundation which helps in lasting throughout a long day.


I actually use a pinkish eyeshadow, but use it as blush instead of actual blush.


I don't normally wear eyeshadow very much because I don't think it looks good on me, but if I do use it I usually use a brownish color. I think it's the only color that is flattering with my eyes and skin tone.


For mascara I ALWAYS use the Covergirl lash blast fusion. Love it!

And the last product I always use is Outlast Lipstain. 




Hair ideas:

Well, here's a braid I attempted today. I like how it goes into the bun. I have to work on my bun though!


I love feather earrings too! Especially this pair from ASOS.


No comments:

Post a Comment