Thursday, August 7, 2014

Outfit Post and some thoughts

Next week is my last week before my internship starts. I'm pretty nervous, but excited at the same time. I have been studying for my CRC exam that I will be taking in October and everything is becoming very "real" right now. If everything goes smooth I will officially be a Certified Rehabilitation Counselor. And on top of that I'm taking classes to also become a Licensed Mental Health Counselor. In the meantime I have been persuading my boyfriend to take some outfit pictures. I apologize for the "not great" photos. I am very new at this outfit post thing and didn't do such great photos in the last few. Anyway, practice makes perfect so here you go!








 Shirt: Pacific Sunwear
Leopard Blazer: Forever 21
Pants: Forever 21
Purse: Coach



No comments:

Post a Comment