Monday, July 28, 2014

Must Haves

I decided to do beauty post on (mostly) household items that you can use in place of all those really expensive items that the regular girl can't afford. Honestly, not everyone can buy super expensive lotions, eye creams, and beauty products. There are some that I believe are worth the investment but for the most part I keep to products that work and that won't break the bank. Here are some things that I use everyday and some things I may splurge on when I have extra cash:

Vaseline: I have spent money on expensive eye creams in the past but this stuff works just as well. I know a lot of people might think it's too greasy (which is why I don't use it on my face or anything) but I use it in place of an eye cream and it works great.
Sugar: I use sugar as a natural exfoliate. I just mix it with coconut oil, or olive oil, or grapeseed oil, or (you get the picture). I use it as a face and body scrub and it's inexpensive. Also, sometimes I add  essential oils too when I think about it. They make your skin even softer and, of course, they give it a great scent.
 Latisse (beauty splurge): I honestly have only purchased this stuff once. It can be pricey but it makes your lashes longer, thicker, fuller, just all around amazing. This is especially great for anyone who has really thin lashes or is loses their lashes. But it's great for those who just want thicker lashes in general! I don't even need to wear mascara after i have used it for a few weeks.

Moroccan oil: I use the oil and the hair mask. I started using Moroccan oil awhile ago and my hair was so super soft. I loved it! So I started investing in some other Moroccan oil products and the hair mask works great too. If you want to check back in a few days I will do a giveaway of my favorite Moroccan oil product!

Fake Bake: I am one of those people who loves to be tan, but just WILL NOT tan outside. It doesn't work for me. I try but I either burn or stay so pale. I mean I am so white my skin glistens outside. It's crazy. I have tried a million different tanning products to attempt a great faux tan and this is the best one that works for me. It is literally fool proof. Just follow the directions and it won't streak. Also, it's not that expensive, you can get it on amazon. They have different scents too. I have tried the coconut scented (purple color) and that works great too! The one listed here is the airbrush one but I usually get the original, this one, or the coconut scent. It gives you a gorgeous glow that doesn't look fake at all.


Happy Bargain Beauty Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment