Monday, July 28, 2014

Photoshoot



So I started doing professional photography as of late. I mean literally just started. I have done a few photo shoots and would love to start getting into it more. This is a passion I've had for awhile but I have never had the time to do it. However, there's no time like the present, right? I'm almost done with grad school and would like to do photography part time for now so I can supplement my two passions: counseling and, well, photography. So here are some pictures from my first Photo shoot I did with a friend who is so gorgeous. She could be a model, right? If you would like to check it out (and maybe give it a like) my page is Barefoot Brunette Photography. Thanks everyone! Feedback is welcomed.



























No comments:

Post a Comment