I have been slacking lately on eating healthy so I am going to try to get back on a clean living schedule but realistically. Here are some breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack ideas that I'll incorporate in a typical day.
1. Oatmeal or cream of wheat w/ a banana and vanilla almond milk
2. Vanilla yogurt w/ fruit (grapes, strawberries, raspberries)
3. Bacon and eggs
1. Turkey sandwich w/ mayo or ranch and cucumbers
2. Egg salad sandwich/chicken salad/BLT/Banana and Peanut butter (any type of sandwich really on whole wheat bread) and tomato soup
3. Bruschetta w/ tomatoes, mozzerella, and balsamic glaze
4. Mac & Cheese (my fav)
1. Chicken breast breaded with fiber one cereal (healthier version). You can just you egg to make the glaze.
2. Salads. I essentially just throw anything together (broccoli, cucumbers, tomatoes, cheese, corn, chicken). Whatever we have leftover. Just add some dressing and mix it all together.
3. Shredded chicken, corn, and lettuce in a wrap.
4. Sauteed vegetables w/ olive oil.
2. Pudding or Jell-O
3. Apples and melted caramels
4. Chocolate protein shake with vanilla almond milk and peanut butter
5. Vanilla yogurt with fruit
6. Carrots and ranch
7. Cucumbers and turkey dipped in ranch
8. Strawberries and chocolate
9. Bananas and graham crackers