Sunday, January 18, 2015

My Nightly Routine

I hate the winter months because my skin is always so blah and I always get sick which definitely doesn't help. I just bought a new face wash (I like to switch it up sometimes) and it seems as if my face feels a lot better and fresher when I do this. I tend to buy cheaper face washes and spend more money on toners and creams.
 
Yes to carrots: here
I have tried other "yes to" skin care items and I really like this one the best. The "yes to berries" are great for anti-aging, the "yes to tomatoes" are good for acne. However, the carrots makes my skin feel great and refreshed and it actually smells good.
 
Arcona toner pads: here
Arcona is a great skin care line! These toner pads smell really good and minimize the appearance of pores. It also clears up blemishes and has vitamins. I used to never use toner but I'm glad I started and I wish I had been using it earlier.

 
Arcona eye dew: here
This product is the only product of this kind that actually works! I use it every night around my eyes AND every morning before I put on my makeup. It moisturizes the skin around your eyes and is an anti-aging product.


Olay micro sculpting: here
I have always had super oily skin and a lot of people think that you shouldn't use moisturizer or creams if your skin is oily. This serum is super moisturizing without being oily and it is good to keep your face moisturized no matter what your skin type. For people without oily skin there are other options such as this, this, or this.



No comments:

Post a Comment